If you are struggling with unpleasant carpet odors, the expert cleaning technicians at Orange County Steam Masters are available to advise you. Perhaps it is your entire residence that has unpleasant carpets odors or maybe the smell is confined to just a room or two; either way carpet smells can be frustrating and even potentially hazardous to your health.
Common Carpet Odor Complaints; Smells like Feet, Musty Mildew, Wet Dog or Urine
Some of the more common carpet smells include pet urine, smoke odor, mildew and many other pungent smells. When you stop and think about it, dirt, spills and pet accidents saturate deep into your carpet fibers and in many cases also seep deep down into your carpet padding. Simply mopping up the spill and regularly vacuuming your carpet, doesn’t come close to getting rid of the smelly stuff that is trapped deep down in the carpet pad.
The highly skilled and experienced carpet cleaning specialists at Orange County Steam Masters recommend the following tips to help combat your smelly carpets.
• Finding Home Carpet Odors – If you have lived in your home for a period of time, you have most likely become nose blind to many of the everyday odors in your home. It is very likely that someone visiting your home will immediately notice an unpleasant odor that you yourself don’t notice because you have been accustomed to it. When in doubt ask a trusted friend to help you identify any unpleasant odors.
• Temporarily Solving Carpet Odors with Baking Soda – For general carpet smells, the carpet cleaning specialists at Orange County Steam Masters recommend sprinkling baking soda on your carpets and allowing to sit for 15 minutes before vacuuming as usual. Baking soda will reduce the smells but won’t eliminate them completely. Speak with your Orange County Steam Master customer service professional about our comprehensive carpet cleaning services.
• Commercial Carpet Deodorizers – Check with your local janitorial supply store for commercial grade carpet deodorizers that are specially formulated for odors including pet odors and smoke or call Orange County Steam Masters!
• Wet Carpets & Mold is Unhealthy. If you have experienced water damage, immediately contact the professionals at Orange County Steam Masters. The longer the water sits the more damage it will cause and the smellier it will become not to mention that mold spores begin to grow within 24 hours of the initial water damage. Our water damage restoration specialists will utilize water extraction vacuum equipment to remove as much water as possible as well as industrial strength fans to distribute air to continue with the drying process. Once the carpet is professionally dried and deodorized, your carpet will look and smell as good as new.
• Contact the professionals at Orange County Steam Masters – Working with a professional carpet cleaning company to take care of your smelly carpets may be more expensive than a can of carpet deodorizer or a box of baking soda, but the results are well worth it!
Professional Carpet Cleaning, Deodorizing & Stain Removal in Santa Ana, Irvine, Anaheim & Huntington Beach California
Our trained technicians will provide expert deep steam carpet cleaning to restore your carpets to their original beauty in a cost effective manner. Contact Orange County Steam Masters today and speak with a customer service representative about carpet odors and all of your other carpet cleaning concerns.